My name is Benny Rubin.
The best way to contact me is by email: bennycrubin (at) gmail.com
- I enjoy backpacking and exploring new cities
- My favorite places I have hiked are Yosemite, Zion, and the Swiss Alps
- Always looking for more opportunities to see the world
- I love to cook vegetarian food and try new recipes! Lately I have been experimenting with a lot of Indian cuisine
- I enjoy reading many genres of books including philosophy, history, novels, and sci-fi
- My favorite books are The Unbearable lightness of Being, The 3 Body Problem, and A Gentleman In Moscow
- I have been playing soccer my whole life. Since quitting playing competitively in high school, I play pickup with my friends and intramural at Cornell
- I run to keep in shape for soccer, but have - to my surprise - grown to really enjoy it! I am currently training for my first marathon
- In the summer, I wakeboard on the Severn River in Maryland
- I love listening to all genres of music. I grew up playing classical piano, but my current instrument of choice is the ukelele.